Most website editors are constantly hungry for compelling content that will expand their coverage, engage more readers, and produce longer visits with more page views and ad impressions. Right there you have 5 reasons to display trending headlines on your site.
But if that alone doesn’t convince you, here are 5 exclusive benefits of the repubHub Headlines Widget:
- Readers Stay On Your Site. Unlike any headline widget you’ve ever seen, when your readers click to view an article, our widget doesn’t send your loyal readers off to another site where you might lose them forever.
- Customizable. Once you deploy “our” headline widget, that widget becomes “your” widget. You can totally customize it pretty much any way you’d like: precisely match the headline display to your site’s css, or create a unique look and feel so your widget stands out on your pages.
- World-class Content Categories. You select from more than a dozen categories pulling in the latest trending news from hundreds of world-class publishers and other websites. Or, build your own collection of sources from among our content contributors.
- Automatic Updates. No need to curate the feed—your widget employs a sophisticated algorithm that calculates the headlines that are most shared on Facebook and Twitter each hour and automatically updates your headlines.
- Easy to Make Changes. Like we said, it’s your widget. See something in the feed you don’t like? You can instantly delete any article with one click, and a new article takes its place. Want to tweak your widget settings? Easily done without having to redeploy.
Did we mention the repubHub Headlines Widget is FREE?!
Any website can deploy a repubHub Headlines Widget in less than a minute. Really. That said, you will probably want to take another 5 minutes to fine tune it, or tune it over the course of a day or so. We want you to make our headlines widget your headlines widget. You’ll find it very intuitive.
We love feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. If your website runs on WordPress, you can deploy the repubHub Headlines Widget directly from your WP admin page. Just navigate to Plugins/Add New and search for repubHub. You’ll find two choices in the results: the repubHub Headlines Widget and the iCopyright Republishing Suite. The Headlines Widget installs just the trending headlines; the Suite deploys iCopyright’s Toolbar on your own content and puts the full repubHub syndication service, including the Headlines Widget at your fingertips in the top menu on your dashboard.