Each month we take a tally of the hottest news and features syndicated from repubHub in the prior month, as measured by page views from across republishers’ websites.
Looking back at November, we identify 10 articles that were the most republished by multiple website editors, not necessarily those that had the most page views.
The most frequently republished article was Brazile: Hillary Rigged DNC Against Bernie, from Newsweek (Nov. 2), syndicated to 14 sites.
The second most republished article, also from Newsweek (Nov. 19), was ‘Family Values’ Republican Guilty of Sex Trafficking, syndicated to 12 sites.
The closely watched Senate race in Alabama drew editors and their readers to two popular articles: Alabama Senate Race a Toss-up, New Poll Finds (Tribune Washington Bureau, Nov. 12) and Alabama Evangelicals More Likely to Support Roy Moore (Newsweek, Nov. 12).
Rounding out the top 10 republished articles in November were:
- The War On Terror Has Cost America $250 million a Day for 16 Years (International Business Times, Oct. 31).
- Friendly Reminder: Trump Has Also Been Accused of Rape (Newsweek, Nov. 16).
- Trump Voter Fraud Commission is Sued by One of its Own Commissioners (ProPublica, Nov. 9).
- The US Coast Guard is Operating Floating Prisons in the Pacific Ocean, Outside US Legal Protections (GlobalPost, Nov. 24).
- An Offensive Sticker About President Trump May Soon Have a Truck Driver Facing Criminal Charges (Rare, Nov. 15).
- Trump Judge Nominee, 36, Who Has Never Tried a case, Wins Approval of Senate Panel (Tribune Washington Bureau, Nov. 10).
Enhance Your Original Journalism with repubHub
Editors can monitor and locate news that enhances their own original journalism in a variety of ways using the resources and tools of repubHub. Here are just a few:
- Scan headlines on the repubHub home page periodically throughout the day to review a list of trending headlines ranked by their social velocity (the number indicates interactions on Facebook and Twitter) giving you an objective look at the hottest news over the last 24 hours. (You can also adjust this view to exclude Facebook activity or Twitter activity.)
- Scan headlines of the most popular articles since publication (not just the last 24 hours) based on similar social media data.
- Scan headlines of the most recent articles published by our most prominent providers.
- Review the latest articles from one of the 18 filtered category tabs, such as Environment, Health, and Politics.
- Review the results of a personal saved search on topics customized to your specific needs.
- After doing a keyword or exact phrase search, the search can be saved as a personal tab that updates in real time throughout the day.
- You can even get email notifications of these results daily, or as the news happens.
- Create a trending headlines widget to embed on your site’s homepage (or elsewhere) that updates continuously throughout the day.
Editors who live and breathe in WordPress are especially fortunate
All these options are available directly in the WordPress dashboard, making it a two-click trip from discovery to delivery to your readers. The iCopyright Republishing Suite is simple and fast to deploy.
Share Your repubHub Tips and Ideas with Us
Have a tip to share on your favorite way to access syndicated content on repubHub? Share it in the comments.
Have an idea for enhancing repubHub? We’re all ears. Send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org.