iCopyright's content licensing and syndication portal, repubHub has been named a finalist for the 2016 SIIA CODiE Awards in the “Best Service Using Aggregated Content” category.
The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier awards for the software and information industries, and have been recognizing product excellence for over 30 years.
- The awards offer 91 categories that are organized by industry focus of education technology and business technology.
- repubHub was honored as one of 215 finalists across the 62 business technology categories.
What is repubHub?
repubHub is the content licensing and syndication portal where editors and publishers can search for content relevant to their editorial mission and obtain the rights to republish it to their websites for free, generating new page views, ad revenue, and readership for both the original publisher and the republisher.
Who Uses repubHub?
repubHub includes world-class content from hundreds of sources, such as International Business Times, Newsweek, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Euronews, Al Jazeera, China Daily, and Tribune News Service.
What's the Cost of repubHub?
- Using repubHub to find content and monitor topics is completely FREE.
- There is no cost for publishers and other content creators to be part of the repubHub network. Publishers can offer free, ad-supported embed versions of their content, and other instant reuse options, according to terms you set.
- Most of our content contributors offer a free, ad-supported republishing option.
- Ad-free, low-cost instant licenses are also available.
Publishers participate in repubHub as both providers of their own original content and as licensees of third-party content. The iCopyright Toolbar plug-in for WordPress makes all of this possible with a simple installation. When deployed in WordPress, content matching an editor's interests is delivered directly into their WP Posts pages where it can be republished with just a few clicks.